A French TV star and the author of the bestseller Self-lifting — Camille Volaire developed a set of exercises for beautiful breasts, which has become popular all over the world. You won’t need any special equipment to do the exercises, so you can start these physical workouts right after reading this article.
The women at Bright Side tried all the exercises and suggest including them in your daily workout routine.
10. ’Catcher of stars’ exercise
This is a warming up exercise, it helps to correct your posture and strengthen your back.
- Stand straight, bend your head backward.
- Alternately stretch your arms, making a fist with every ’grab’ of a star.
9. ’Elephant’ exercise
’Elephant’ helps to strengthen the back and the neck as well as relax chest muscles.
- Spread your legs shoulder-width apart and bend your torso forward. Control the position of your back — it should be parallel to the floor.
- Relax your arms and put them down, then start swinging them to the left and to the right, at the same time walking backward. Your head should mimic your arms’ movements
8. ’Cobra’ exercise
’Cobra’ strengthens your upper body. It might seem difficult for an untrained person to perform this exercise but it will get easier with time.
- Lie with your tummy down.
- Put your hands behind your head.
- Lift your upper body and head from the floor.
- Try to keep your elbows to the sides when lifting your head. Legs should be kept together.
7. ’Tennis ball’ exercise
This exercise is considered one of the most important elements of this set and helps to strengthen breasts muscles.
- Stand straight, with your legs hip-width apart.
- Take a tennis ball and place it between your palms at the level of your chest.
- Push your arms toward each other, squeezing the tennis ball and then relax, keeping your elbows straight out to the sides.
6. ’Book’ exercise
This exercise is for tightening breasts and strengthening back muscles.
- Stand straight and stretch your arms, keeping palms upward.
- Put a thick book on each palm (or you can use dumbbells).
- Spread your arms to the sides, then bring them together in front of you.
5. ’Scissors’ exercise
’Scissors’ helps to stretch chest muscles and correct the posture.
- Stand straight, relax your shoulders.
- Stretch your arms to the side, keeping palms down.
- Bring them to the front, overlapping each other. Alternate overlapping arms with every rep.
4. ’Albatross’ exercise
This exercise is for strengthening your large and small chest muscles.
- Keep your body straight and put your legs hip-width apart.
- Stretch your arms parallel to the floor, keeping your palms up.
- Move your hands backward as much as possible and then back to the initial position.
3. ’Pillow’ exercise
Like the previous exercise, the ’Pillow’ trains your large and small chest muscles.
- Stand straight, keeping your legs together.
- Take a pillow; push your arms toward each other, squeezing the pillow and then relax.
2. ’Cradle’ exercise
’Cradle’ helps to strengthen supporting breasts muscles.
- Stand straight and keep your arms crossed in front of your chest, with your palms placed on your elbows.
- Try to lift your arms in this position, creating tension by pressing your elbows with your palms.
1. ’Under chin’ exercise
This exercise strengthens the chest and back muscles.
- Bend arms in front of you, keeping elbows at the level of your shoulders.
- Put one palm over the other, thus, creating an ’under chin’.
- Press your palms down with your chin, at the same time resisting with your palms as strong as you can.
Frequency of exercises
You should repeat each exercise 20 times a day within the first 10 days, after that you can reduce the reps to 10 times per day. After reaching the desired result (according to Camille Volaire you’ll see the first positive results after 20 days), you can perform 10 reps of these exercises 3 days a week.
We hope that this set of exercises, which doesn’t take more than 15 minutes a day, will become an excellent assistant in keeping the female breasts tight and beautiful.
Are you aware of any other helpful exercises? Please tell us about them in the comments!